ONE DAY is a public service event held by the American Advertising Federation – Corpus Christi Chapter and Texas A&M University–Corpus Christi. ONE DAY brings together professional designers, creative directors, copywriters, media experts, videographer and video editor to develop and implement marketing strategy and advertising plans all in one day. The ONE DAY event is held annually in order to help a 501(c)3, not for profit organization that has little or no marketing or advertising budget.
ARE YOU A NONPROFIT organization THAT COULD BENEFIT FROM FREE CREATIVE, ADVERTISING AND MEDIA?
Complete applications must be submitted to Kira Hays at email@example.com by Friday, September 14th, 2018. 5:00 PM CDT. Any AAF-CC members who are applying must be in good standing with the Club in order to be considered.
ONE DAY 2018 ~ JOIN US!
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13TH
TAMU-CC GRAPHIC DESIGN LAB, BAY HALL 234
- 7:30 AM VOLUNTEERS ARRIVE
- 8:00 AM Q&A WITH NON PROFIT REPS
- 8:45 AM OVERVIEW AND GOAL SETTING
- 9:00 AM SESSION 1: CONCEPT & STRATEGY
- 10:30 AM SESSION 2: IMAGE COMPILATION
& COPY WRITING
- 12:00 PM LUNCH PROVIDED BY Wienerschnitzel!
- 12:30 PM
- SESSION 3: LAYOUT & IMAGE EDITING
- SESSION 3: TV/RADIO PLANNING
- SESSION 3: DIGITAL MEDIA
- 2:30 PM TEAM CRITIQUE
- 3:30 PM EDITS & PRESENTATION COMPILATION
- 6:00 PM PRESENTATION TO CLIENT
Students & Professionals, SIGN UP BY OCT 8:
Click the button to VOLUNTEER & PARTICIPATE
Questions? Email Nancy Miller with TAMU-CC Graphic Design
ONE DAY 2017 RECAP:
national make a difference day
GRAPHIC DESIGN LAB @
TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY - CORPUS CHRSITI
a collaboration between professionals & students
to benefit YOUTH ODYSSEY
OVER $45,000 IN DONATED MEDIA
OVER $30,000 IN DONATED CREATIVE SERVICES